List of publications from EuRuCAS
1. Kantzas, E., et al. (2014). Evaluation of the snow regime in dynamic vegetation land surface models using field measurements. The Cryosphere, 8, 487-
2. Smirnova, J., et al. (2015). Polar low climatology over the Nordic and Barents seas based on satellite passive microwave data. Geophys. Res. Lett., 42, 5603-
3. Kantzas, E., et al. (2015). Improving the representation of fire disturbance in dynamic vegetation models by assimilating satellite data. Geosci. Model Dev. Discuss., 8, 2875-
4. Yang, Yu, et al. (2015). Model simulations of the annual cycle of the landfast ice thickness in the East Siberian Sea. Advances in Polar Science, 26(2), 168-
5. Sharov, A., et al. (2015). Interferometric control for mapping and quantifying the 2012 breakup of Matusevich Ice Shelf, Severnaya Zemlya. Proceedings of the International Workshop FRINGE 2015, ESA SP731, ESRIN, Frascati, Italy, 2015.